Tuesday, June 23, 2009

it is done.......... i'm 'cat-exhausted' now


What a week!
I've finally managed to finish my online TEFL certificate after much procrastination and the common "I'm too busy" excuse. I've FINALLY done it!
Now, I'm fully certified to teach English!
Personally, i find the course to be quite a no-brainer other than the relevant grammatical teaching techniques taught and some information, it's a pretty common-sense subject. the only thing you'll have to put in is lotsa time.
Thank God He pulled me through these grueling 9 days through work, Church and this TEFL thingy. I couldn't have done it without Him and my team Chile, Christine, Eelee & Karen who stood by me and helped so much with every other things in the house and company!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am also doing something similar - TESOL course with the British Education Centre. I have to attend classes & they are so boring. Some of the stuff can be quite tough too. But the teacher said that it is very uncommon to fail. Still halfway through.

pR.pHoeBe said...

Hahaha.. Congrats bro! :p I'm still not done! :p shucks.. from singapore to ecuador..