Saturday, February 14, 2009

San Cristobal

We went cycling today @ Cerro San Cristobal and it was really memorable because I've got a month-long present from the trip. Actually, they came as a package, scars on my knee, my arm, my hand and some fingers. The funny thing was that it happened even b4 we reached the foot of the hill. I mean i've never fallen for as long as i can remember but yet all the long-lost memories of accidents that happened in my youth just re-visited me here in Chile. I mean i was stung by a bee on the 2nd day I was in Santiago and now to add to the list, i've fallen off my bike.

We stopped by 1/4 of the hill and went into a Japones Jardin to take a break. It was small but pretty,
 something closer to home in this land. What intended as a short break became a permanent one as she couldn't go on and i was hurting in my knee. 







When we reached the foot of the hill, there was this handsome young boy with his Ultraman shades and he was soooo..... cute and funny!! He saw a water-fountain and discovered the power to control the flow of the water sprout by turning the valve. He was just in amazement with his," uhs and ahs" and the little i-am-in-control baby laughter. Christine and I were just laughing hilariously at his "amazing discovery". 
What an unforgettable Valentine's day with all of God's creation. 

3 comments:

Tiger said...

wow... u have a blog and nice banner!

Man, are you trying to prepare to "die" for Christ with all those injuries? :P

Take care bro!

Unknown said...

Hi bro, how are you doing recently? Do keep the posts coming in. :)

Unknown said...

I am reading this blog for the 1st time. Wow! Nice hard tail bike with front suspension & DISK BRAKES!!!