Friday, October 10, 2008

That's what Friends are for!


We just had a wonderful dinner in a little pretty restaurant called Peaberry & Pretzel.
They served German porky knuckles, Tasmanian mussles and lotsa sweeties! But what was really wonderful was the company. Period!
Alex, John, Pat, Regine & her soon-to-be husband, Eddie and my wify.

I mean how wonderful a night can be hanging out with a bunch of friends that you've spent some of your life's most interesting chapters with?!? These beautiful yet real people belong to Nanyang Polytechnic, my poly mates whom have seen each other through the really tough project deadlines in the 'valleys' as well as each other's wedding on the 'mountain-tops'. To come together just for a dinner shows how much we value each other.
I thank God for making Himself visible through friends like these. It's like this saying i've once read,

"Friends are the family we choose for ourselves"

ps: German beers are still the best!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, bro! You still remember the quote I sent to you on MMS... "Friends are the family we choose for ourselves". It is exactly what you are to me - a brother. Don't think I could be closer with any other guy :)